At ACD the foundation of a good PCB starts with an emphasis on communication between the designer and the engineer. Whether you need design consultation throughout or just need the guidelines followed, the results are an intuitive placement, routing focused on good signal integrity with low EMI, and CAM verified Gerber output.
Our staff of senior level designers has extensive experience in the following:
- High frequency RF Boards
- XPCI Backplane
- Large multi-processor motherboards
- Latest memory busses including DDR2 and DDR3
- High Amperage and voltage designs
- Multiple lamination designs using Buried, blind, and micro/laser drills
- Buried Resistor experienced
- Complicated impedance designs
- Controlled high speed busses on current chipsets
- Analog and digital mixed designs
- Flex and Rigid Flex designs
- ATE design
- Probe design
- RF antenna designs
- Design library creation
Blind and buried vias, buried resistors, buried capacitance
We have experience with the benefits and limitations of working with these advanced technologies.
Prototype and Production
We can take your project from research and development all the way through contract manufacturing.
ATE (Automated Test Equipment)
ACD employs a team of specialized designers to meet your demanding ATE requirements. With experience in over 65 different ATE, DUT, and Socketed device form factors, our Designers have a wide-range of exposure to the specific challenges the ATE world has to offer.
BOM to PCB layout verification is just another added benefit of the level of service we provide. Component symbol and footprint generation is also available upon request.